BPSC 66 CCE Final Result Released
Recently Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 66 Combined (Mains) Competitive Exam. Those Candidates who are enrolled they vacancy they can check our result and check more details in the given below.
66 CCE (Mains) Exam
- Online Registration Start Date : 15-06-2021
- Last Date for Online Registration : 22-06-2021
- Date of Examination : 29, 30, 31-07-2021
- Date of Interview : 18-05 to 22-06-2022
- Prelims and main exam fee for Gen/ Others : Rs. 650 to 750/-
- Prelims and main exam fee for SC/ ST, PWD & Women of Bihar State : Rs. 150 to 200/-
- Minimum Age : 20 Years
- Maximum Age : 42 Years
- For Age Relaxation, please read Detailed Notification
Post Wise Vacancies Details
|Name of Post
- Candidates should have Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
How to Fill The 66 CCE (Mains) Exam Application Form
- Candidates must read the detailed notification for 66 CCE (Mains) Exam post before filling the online recruitment application form for the procedure and formalities.
- Before start filling the application form, please collect all the necessary documents like Minimum Educational Qualification Certficates, Marks Sheet, ID Proof, Address Details etc
- Before start filling the application form, keep ready scanned copies of your photo and signatures in required format and size as described in Detailed Notification.
- Before submission of completed application form, all candidates are requested to check all the filled information thoroughly as Editing at Later stage may not be allowed and application will be rejected.
- If you need to pay the application fee, then make sure you have paid the fee in the described manner as application without payment of fee will be rendered incompleted.
- After submission of your 66 CCE (Mains) Exam Application Form you are suggested to take a print out of the application form for future reference.
सभी इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी फार्म भरने से पहले दिशा निर्देशों को भली भांति पढ़ लें ।