Central Bank of India Officer 2022 Call Letter Download
Recently Central Bank of India has announced a Notification for the recruitment of Officer (Economist, IT, Data Scientist & Other) vacancy. All the Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Check more details about the recruitment in the given below.
- Online Registration Start Date : 28-09-2021
- Last Date for Online Registration : 17-10-2022
- Date for Downloading of Call Letters for Interview : Nov-2022
- Date for Interview : Dec-2022
- For Others : Rs. 850/-
- For SC/ST candidates : Rs. 175/-
- Maximum Age : 50 Years
- For Age Relaxation, please read Detailed Notification
Post Wise Vacancies Details
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies||Qualification|
|Officer (Economist, IT, Data Scientist & Other) vacancy||110||
How to Fill The Officer Vacancy Application Form
- Candidates must read the detailed notification for Officer Vacancy post before filling the online recruitment application form for the procedure and formalities.
- Before start filling the application form, please collect all the necessary documents like Minimum Educational Qualification Certficates, Marks Sheet, ID Proof, Address Details etc
- Before start filling the application form, keep ready scanned copies of your photo and signatures in required format and size as described in Detailed Notification.
- Before submission of completed application form, all candidates are requested to check all the filled information thoroughly as Editing at Later stage may not be allowed and application will be rejected.
- If you need to pay the application fee, then make sure you have paid the fee in the described manner as application without payment of fee will be rendered incompleted.
- After submission of your Officer Vacancy Application Form you are suggested to take a print out of the application form for future reference.
सभी इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी फार्म भरने से पहले दिशा निर्देशों को भली भांति पढ़ लें ।
Notification Link :
Apply Online :
Official Website :
Call Letter (12-04-2023) :