CTET July 2023 Online Form
Recently Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has given a notification for Conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) July 2023. All the Candidates who are interested in the Exam details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Check more details about the recruitment in the given below.
- Online Registration Start Date : 27-04-2023
- Last Date for Online Registration : 26-05-2023
- For Gen/ OBC (NCL) (Only Paper I or II) : Rs. 1000/-
- For Gen/ OBC (NCL) (Both Paper I & II) : Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ ST/ Differently Abled Person (Only Paper I or II) : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ Differently Abled Person (Both Paper I & II) : Rs. 600/-
- For Age Relaxation, please read Detailed Notification
Post Wise Vacancies Details
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies||Qualification|
|Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) July 2023||
How to Fill The Central Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form
- Candidates must read the detailed notification for Central Teacher Eligibility Test post before filling the online recruitment application form for the procedure and formalities.
- Before start filling the application form, please collect all the necessary documents like Minimum Educational Qualification Certficates, Marks Sheet, ID Proof, Address Details etc
- Before start filling the application form, keep ready scanned copies of your photo and signatures in required format and size as described in Detailed Notification.
- Before submission of completed application form, all candidates are requested to check all the filled information thoroughly as Editing at Later stage may not be allowed and application will be rejected.
- If you need to pay the application fee, then make sure you have paid the fee in the described manner as application without payment of fee will be rendered incompleted.
- After submission of your Central Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form you are suggested to take a print out of the application form for future reference.
सभी इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी फार्म भरने से पहले दिशा निर्देशों को भली भांति पढ़ लें ।
Notification Link :
Apply Online :
Official Website :
Information Bulletin :