DME, Assam Grade III & Grade IV 2023 Online Form
Recently Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Assam has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Grade III (Technical & Non-Technical) and Grade IV Vacancy. All the Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Check more details about the recruitment in the given below.
- Online Registration Start Date : 12-02-2023
- Last Date for Online Registration : 28-02-2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- For Age Relaxation, please read Detailed Notification
Post Wise Vacancies Details
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies||Qualification|
|Grade III (Technical & Non-Technical) and Grade IV Vacancy||2008||
How to Fill The Grade III & Grade IV Application Form
- Candidates must read the detailed notification for Grade III & Grade IV post before filling the online recruitment application form for the procedure and formalities.
- Before start filling the application form, please collect all the necessary documents like Minimum Educational Qualification Certficates, Marks Sheet, ID Proof, Address Details etc
- Before start filling the application form, keep ready scanned copies of your photo and signatures in required format and size as described in Detailed Notification.
- Before submission of completed application form, all candidates are requested to check all the filled information thoroughly as Editing at Later stage may not be allowed and application will be rejected.
- If you need to pay the application fee, then make sure you have paid the fee in the described manner as application without payment of fee will be rendered incompleted.
- After submission of your Grade III & Grade IV Application Form you are suggested to take a print out of the application form for future reference.
सभी इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी फार्म भरने से पहले दिशा निर्देशों को भली भांति पढ़ लें ।
Notification Link :
Apply Online :
Official Website :
New Online Date (09-02-2023) :
Last Date Extended (27-02-2023) :