NATA Admissions 2022 Result with Score Card
Recently Council of Architecture , New Delhi released the notification of National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA 2022) Course.
Those Candidates who Are Enrolled for Phase I Exam Can Check the Venue and Download the Result.
For admission eligibility, age limit, college list, syllabus, university list, exam center.
For other information read the complete advertisement.
- Online Registration Start Date : 08/04/2022
- Last Date for Online Registration : 23/05/2022
- Last Date for Fee Deposit : 23/05/2022
- Date of Examination : NATA Tests details :12/06/2022 ,07/07/2022, 07/08/2022
- Online Correction : 19 to 23 May 2022
- NATA Result Declare on dates : 21/06/2022 & 15/07/2022 & 16/08/2022
- Admit card available on dates : 07/06/2022 ,04/07/2022 ,04/07/2022
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 5400/-
- SC/ST/PH / Female : Rs. 4050/-
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 4000/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female : Rs. 3000/-
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 2000/-
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 1500/-
- Maximum Age : NA Years
- For Age Relaxation, please read Detailed Notification
Post Wise Vacancies Details
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies||Qualification|
How to Fill The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA ) Application Form
- Candidates must read the detailed notification for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA ) post before filling the online recruitment application form for the procedure and formalities.
- Before start filling the application form, please collect all the necessary documents like Minimum Educational Qualification Certficates, Marks Sheet, ID Proof, Address Details etc
- Before start filling the application form, keep ready scanned copies of your photo and signatures in required format and size as described in Detailed Notification.
- Before submission of completed application form, all candidates are requested to check all the filled information thoroughly as Editing at Later stage may not be allowed and application will be rejected.
- If you need to pay the application fee, then make sure you have paid the fee in the described manner as application without payment of fee will be rendered incompleted.
- After submission of your National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA ) Application Form you are suggested to take a print out of the application form for future reference.
सभी इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी फार्म भरने से पहले दिशा निर्देशों को भली भांति पढ़ लें ।
Notification Link :
Apply Online :
Official Website :
Download Phase II Admit Card :
Download Phase I Result :
Download Phase I Admit Card :