NHM, UP Community Health Officer 2022 Online Form
Recently National Health Mission (NHM) Uttar Pradesh has announced a Notification for the recruitment of Community Health Officer Vacancy. All the Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Check more details about the recruitment in the given below.
Community Health Officer
- Online Registration Start Date : 02-12-2022
- Last Date for Online Registration : 13-12-2022
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
- For Age Relaxation, please read Detailed Notification
Post Wise Vacancies Details
|Name of Post
|Community Health Officer (CHO)
- Candidates Should Possess B.Sc. (Nursing) with integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) and Registration Indian / State Nursing Council. For More Details refer Notification
How to Fill The Community Health Officer Application Form
- Candidates must read the detailed notification for Community Health Officer post before filling the online recruitment application form for the procedure and formalities.
- Before start filling the application form, please collect all the necessary documents like Minimum Educational Qualification Certficates, Marks Sheet, ID Proof, Address Details etc
- Before start filling the application form, keep ready scanned copies of your photo and signatures in required format and size as described in Detailed Notification.
- Before submission of completed application form, all candidates are requested to check all the filled information thoroughly as Editing at Later stage may not be allowed and application will be rejected.
- If you need to pay the application fee, then make sure you have paid the fee in the described manner as application without payment of fee will be rendered incompleted.
- After submission of your Community Health Officer Application Form you are suggested to take a print out of the application form for future reference.
सभी इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी फार्म भरने से पहले दिशा निर्देशों को भली भांति पढ़ लें ।