NTA Common University Entrance Test CUET 2022 Advance Exam City Details / Admit Card
recently National Testing Agency has released the Admit Card Notice of Common University Entrance Test Under Graduate CUET UG 2022. All the candidate who wants to take admission in BHU, AU, AMU, DU, JNU, JMI, BBAU, AKTU, MMMUT & Other Various University Under Graduate course can Download the Exam Date and Admit Card. For admission eligibility, age limit, code, syllabus. For more information read the complete notification.
- Online Registration Start Date : 06/04/2022
- Last Date for Online Registration : 24/06/2022 upto 5 PM Only
- Last Date for Fee Deposit : 24/06/2022
- Date of Examination : 15 July 2022 to 10 August 2022
- Correction Last Date : 24 June 2022
- Admit Card Available : 12/07/2022
- General : Rs. 650/-
- EWS / OBC : Rs. 600/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 550/-
- Minimum Age : No age limit Years
- Maximum Age : no age limit Years
- For Age Relaxation, please read Detailed Notification
Post Wise Vacancies Details
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies||Qualification|
|Common University Admission Test CUET 2022||
How to Fill The NTA Common University Admission Test Application Form
- Candidates must read the detailed notification for NTA Common University Admission Test post before filling the online recruitment application form for the procedure and formalities.
- Before start filling the application form, please collect all the necessary documents like Minimum Educational Qualification Certficates, Marks Sheet, ID Proof, Address Details etc
- Before start filling the application form, keep ready scanned copies of your photo and signatures in required format and size as described in Detailed Notification.
- Before submission of completed application form, all candidates are requested to check all the filled information thoroughly as Editing at Later stage may not be allowed and application will be rejected.
- If you need to pay the application fee, then make sure you have paid the fee in the described manner as application without payment of fee will be rendered incompleted.
- After submission of your NTA Common University Admission Test Application Form you are suggested to take a print out of the application form for future reference.
सभी इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी फार्म भरने से पहले दिशा निर्देशों को भली भांति पढ़ लें ।
Notification Link :
Apply Online :
Official Website :
Download Admit Card Notice :