NTA JIPMAT 2022 Admissions Admit Card / Exam City Details 2022
NTA has Published the notification for Join Integrated Program in Management Admission Test JIPMAT 2022. Those Candidate Are Enrolled with JIPMAT Entrance Exam Can Download the Exam City Details / Admit Card. For more details like as; Course list, syllabus, procedure and other information in this year’s JIPMAT exam, read the complete notification
- Online Registration Start Date : 10/05/2022
- Last Date for Online Registration : 09/06/2022
- Last Date for Fee Deposit : 10/06/2022
- Exam city details : 27/06/2022
- Exam date CBT : 03/07/2022
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 2000/-
- SC/ ST /PH : Rs. 1000/-
- For Age Relaxation, please read Detailed Notification
How to Fill The NTA JIPMAT 2022 Application Form
- Candidates must read the detailed notification for NTA JIPMAT 2022 post before filling the online recruitment application form for the procedure and formalities.
- Before start filling the application form, please collect all the necessary documents like Minimum Educational Qualification Certficates, Marks Sheet, ID Proof, Address Details etc
- Before start filling the application form, keep ready scanned copies of your photo and signatures in required format and size as described in Detailed Notification.
- Before submission of completed application form, all candidates are requested to check all the filled information thoroughly as Editing at Later stage may not be allowed and application will be rejected.
- If you need to pay the application fee, then make sure you have paid the fee in the described manner as application without payment of fee will be rendered incompleted.
- After submission of your NTA JIPMAT 2022 Application Form you are suggested to take a print out of the application form for future reference.
सभी इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी फार्म भरने से पहले दिशा निर्देशों को भली भांति पढ़ लें ।
Notification Link :
Apply Online :
Official Website :
Check Exam City Details :
Download Exam City Allotment Notice :