UKSSSC Various Vacancy Online Form 2022
recently Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released a detailed notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector, Gulmanayak & Fire II Officer Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria they can read the complete Notification & Apply Online.
- Online Registration Start Date : 08-01-2022
- Last Date for Online Registration : 21-02-2022
- Tentative Date of Written Exam : July, 2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 28 Years
- For Age Relaxation, please read Detailed Notification
Post Wise Vacancies Details
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies||Qualification|
|Sub Inspector (Civil Police)||65||
|Fire II Officer||24||
How to Fill The Sub Inspector, Gulmanayak & Fire II Officer Application Form
- Candidates must read the detailed notification for Sub Inspector, Gulmanayak & Fire II Officer post before filling the online recruitment application form for the procedure and formalities.
- Before start filling the application form, please collect all the necessary documents like Minimum Educational Qualification Certficates, Marks Sheet, ID Proof, Address Details etc
- Before start filling the application form, keep ready scanned copies of your photo and signatures in required format and size as described in Detailed Notification.
- Before submission of completed application form, all candidates are requested to check all the filled information thoroughly as Editing at Later stage may not be allowed and application will be rejected.
- If you need to pay the application fee, then make sure you have paid the fee in the described manner as application without payment of fee will be rendered incompleted.
- After submission of your Sub Inspector, Gulmanayak & Fire II Officer Application Form you are suggested to take a print out of the application form for future reference.
सभी इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी फार्म भरने से पहले दिशा निर्देशों को भली भांति पढ़ लें ।
Notification Link :
Apply Online :
Official Website :